On most of our holidays
you can upgrade to Silver
Service, luxury coach
travel, for comfort and
style across Europe.
More than simply your method of
transport, our Silver Service
departures offer a coach with
added comfort and facilities, plus
extra benefits such as porterage in
your hotels and extra included
excursions on selected tours.
Your Silver Service journey
starts from the moment you meet
your tour coach at the port. Then,
as you travel onwards, it’s time to
sit back, relax and enjoy the added
comfort and extras you get by
choosing Silver Service.
Watch your journey’s progress on
the onboard satellite navigation
system, listen to music, enjoy time
to relax and talk to fellow
travellers in the rear lounge and
enjoy the added comfort you get
with Silver Service, only by
Click the thumbnails below to view...
How it all works
* Front-row seats and seats directly in front of the washroom have slightly less legroom and do not have footrests.
Please note that holidays which offer Silver Service coaches may not use these vehicles as your feeder coach, feeder coaches to/from the U.K. port will usually be standard executive coaches.
For your ease of travel...
- Extra Legroom*
- Specially designed, deluxe reclining seats, leather headrests, and footrests* for comfort.
- A maximum of 44 seats - a smaller group size for a more personal holiday experience.
- Climate controlled deluxe coach travel.
- Spacious rear lounge - to relax and meet fellow travellers.
For your entertainment...
- Satellite navigation display - watch your journey's progress.
- FREE personal headphones - listen to music or watch a DVD which are shown at various times during the journey.
- Passenger leisure - reading material, cards, board games, etc.
For your convenience...
- Washroom and a servery - range of refreshments available.
- Personal flip-down tables - write, read or enjoy your refreshments in comfort.
For your pleasure...
- Extra included excursions - to enhance your holiday experience (on most departures - see tour pages for details).
- Porterage in all hotels - no heavy luggage to carry around.
- Reserved seating on your main tour coach - for extra peace of mind.
- Specialist drivers - award-winning training scheme participants.
What our custoners have to say...
Mr & Mrs Hutchinson, Basildon.
I must say that we are hooked on Silver Service.
Leeca Rose, North Bristol.
Silver Service is definitely worth the upgrade – it really makes a difference to your holiday.
Bob Fulton, Liverpool.
We’ve been with other companies on their equivalent to Silver Service but they don’t compare.