On tour you will travel on one of our coaches...
SILVER SERVICE Coach
On most of our holidays you can upgrade to Silver Service, luxury
coach travel, for extra comfort and style across Europe.
More than simply your method of transport, our Silver Service
departures offer a coach with added comfort and facilities, plus
extra benefits such as porterage in your hotels and extra included
excursions on selected tours.
Your Silver Service journey starts from the moment you meet your
tour coach at the port. Then, as you travel onwards, it’s time to sit
back, relax and enjoy the added comfort and extras you get by
choosing Silver Service.
Watch your journey’s progress on the onboard satellite navigation
system, listen to a CD, enjoy time to relax and talk to fellow
travellers in the rear lounge and enjoy the added comfort you get
with Silver Service, only by Leger Holidays...
Why people chose to upgrade to Silver Service coach
9/10 people choose to travel Silver Service over our standard travel. Here are the many benefits of going by Silver Service coach...
For your ease of travel...
- Extra Legroom
- Specially designed, deluxe reclining seats, leather headrests,
and footrests* for comfort.
- A maximum of 44 seats - a smaller group size for a more
personal holiday experience.
- Climate controlled deluxe coach travel.
- Spacious rear lounge - to relax and meet fellow travellers.
For your entertainment...
- Satellite navigation display - watch your journey's progress.
- FREE personal headphones - listen to music or watch a DVD
which are shown at various times during the journey.
- Passenger leisure - reading material, cards, board games, etc.
For your convinience...
- Washroom and a servery - range of refreshments available.
- Personal flip-down tables - write, read or enjoy your
refreshments in comfort.
For your pleasure...
- Extra included excursions - to enhance your holiday
experience (on most departures - see tour pages for details).
- Porterage in all hotels - no heavy luggage to carry around.
- Reserved seating on your main tour coach - for extra peace
* Front-row seats and seats directly in front of the washroom have slightly less legroom and do not have footrests.
Please note that holidays which offer Silver Service coaches may not use these vehicles as your feeder coach. Feeder coaches to/from the U.K. port will usually be standard executive coaches.
Silver Service Photo Gallery
Click on a photo below to view.